We are committed to delivering exceptional user experience and staying ahead of industry trends.
We invite you to be part of the process of building our product roadmap with features that matter most to you.
15:00-15:30: Registration, Refreshments and Networking
15:30-16:00: Opening keynote - CEO and Founder Peter Lawrey
- The best of Chronicle's buy vs build offering
- Market trends that will shape the future of our industry:
- Shortage of skilled developers
- Greater used of cloud, particularly for Crypto exchanges
16:00-17:30: New features of our Messaging, Trading and Stand-alone Solutions
- 16:00-16:40: Messaging Solutions | Chronicle Queue Enterprise
- 16:40-17:10: Trading Solutions | Chronicle FIX and EFX
- 17:10-17:30: Stand-alone Solution | Chronicle Tune
17:30 - 18:00: Our Licensing Server and Closing Remarks
18:00 - 20:00: Networking, Food & Drinks will be served
After each section there will be time to share feedback and suggestions.
Please note there are limited spaces - we will be in touch if your place has been confirmed.
Peter Lawrey | CEO
Peter has 25 years of experience in optimising high-performance systems, including ten years in fine-tuning financial systems.
Roger Simmons | Managing Director
With over 25 years of C++ and Java coding experience, Roger has been working with low-latency solutions within the financial services industry for 20+ years.
Rob Austin | Technical Director
Rob has 20+ years experience, primarily on trading and pricing systems for investment banks. His experience includes being a Java specialist for investment banks focusing on trading and performance critical pricing systems.